Welcome to Paid Traffic Mastery
Overcome IOS Updates, Crumbling Campaigns, And Surging Ad Costs By Mastering The Most Cutting-edge Media Buying Strategies From The Top Traffic Experts In The Game Today.
Paid Ads Are Easier Than Ever.
I know what you’re thinking…
Conversions are down, ad costs are up, and your best audiences are gone.
“Paid ads are easier than ever”?
You’re full of (💩) it!
It’s a bold statement so I’ll explain, but first, let me show you something…
You see this right here…
This is a campaign that one of the coaches in this certification has been running for the past 6 months.
It has brought in 289 customers for a total cost of $2,384 and has generated over $31K in revenue.
That’s a 13x return on ad spend!
Here’s another one…
This one has been scaled and has way more room to grow.
This campaign is at about $11,625 in spend and has brought in over $430,000 in revenue.
That’s a 3,708% ROI y’all!
Introducing… Paid Traffic Mastery
This certification is designed to give you a full, fundamental understanding of how paid traffic works in today’s world and the new opportunities it will unlock for you.
Once you understand the new post-privacy playbook, you will have:
- Complete confidence in a new comprehensive media buying plan for you or your company
- Total clarity about what to do (and what NOT to do) for each of the major platforms
- A renewed sense of excitement over the profits you can almost touch once you see how simple it is to acquire new customers & sales using these strategies, and
- How to convert cold strangers into hot buyers in today’s world of paid ads while simultaneously building good will in your marketplace
This Newest Training Covers Every Aspect Of The Paid Traffic Journey.
Specifically, it is designed so that you will have total confidence in your ads, how to run them, the ROI they’ll get from them, and be prepared for future changes that will inevitably come to the paid traffic landscape.
But this isn’t just theory.
You’ll also be building your ad campaigns throughout the certification so when you complete Paid Traffic Mastery, not only will you have the knowledge, skills, and confidence to launch your new paid traffic strategy, you’ll also leave with ready-to-run ads.
What Will I Learn Inside The Course?
Module 1 – Core Concepts of Paid Traffic
- Lesson 1: The Goal
- Lesson 2: The What & Why
- Lesson 3: The Benefits of Paid Traffic
- Lesson 4: The Disadvantages of Paid Traffic
- Lesson 5: The Core Concepts of Paid Traffic
- Lesson 6: The Jargon Sript
- Lesson 7: Paid Traffic vs Organic Traffic
- Lesson 8: Before You Run Traffic
- Lesson 9: Machine Learning
Module 2 – Your Tech Stack
- Lesson 1: Your Tech Stack
- Lesson 2: Your Website
- Lesson 3: Conversion Actions
- Lesson 4: Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Lesson 5: Tracking and Analytics
- Lesson 6: The Traffic Store
- Lesson 7: Google Ads
- Lesson 8: Facebook Ads
- Lesson 8: Other Channels
Module 3 – Crafting Your Campaign Assets
- Lesson 1: The Goal
- Lesson 2: Ads Along the Customer Value Journey
- Lesson 3: Customer Avatar Canvas
- Lesson 4: Offer Attributes
- Lesson 5: High Converting Ad Copy
- Lesson 6: Ad Creatives
- Lesson 7: Testing
Module 4 – Google Ads
- Lesson 1: Getting Started With Google Ads
- Lesson 2: Google Setup
- Lesson 3: Conversion Tracking in Ads
- Lesson 4: Conversion Tracking in Tag Manager
- Lesson 5: Google Ads Structure
- Lesson 6: Keyword Strategy
- Lesson 7: Keyword Match Type
- Lesson 8: Google Ads Campaign Setup
- Lesson 9: Creative
- Lesson 10: Remarketing
- Lesson 11: Big Strategy
- Lesson 12: Management & Optimization
Module 5 – YouTube Ads
- Lesson 1: Why YouTube Works
- Lesson 2: Getting Started With YouTube Ads
- Lesson 3: Funnels & Websites
- Lesson 4: Metrics & Conversion
- Lesson 5: Creatives & Audiences
- Lesson 6: Big Strategy
- Lesson 7: Optimization & Management
Module 6 – Facebook Ad Network
- Lesson 1: Your Business on Facebook
- Lesson 2: Getting Started with Facebook Ads
- Lesson 3: Understanding Facebook Compliance
- Lesson 4: Campaign Structure
- Lesson 5: Creating an Ad Campaign
- Lesson 6: Choosing Your Budget
- Lesson 7: Creating an Ad Set
- Lesson 8: Creating Ads
- Lesson 9: The Facebook Pixel
- Lesson 10: Tracking with New Privacy Changes
- Lesson 11: KPIs
- Lesson 12: Daily Optimization
- Lesson 13: Scaling Your Ads
Module 7 – Scaling Your Ads
- Lesson 1: Understanding Your Numbers
- Lesson 2: Measurement
- Lesson 3: Tracking
- Lesson 4: Data Analysis
- Lesson 5: Expansion
- Lesson 6: Attribution
- Lesson 7: Risk
- Lesson 8: Wrap-Up
Everything You’ll Receive Inside
- 7 Core Modules
- 72 Video Lessons
- Paid Traffic Mastery Workbook that includes notes, tools, templates, and worksheets.
- Traffic System Planning Canvas to plan campaigns for every “temperature” of lead
- A Tech Stack checklist
- Customer Avatar Worksheet to ideate your ideal customers
- Customer Value Journey Worksheet for designing a marketing plan that turns cold traffic into customers & brand advocates
- Paid Traffic Mastery Pacing Calendar for bite-sized lesson planning that fits into your busy schedule
- Paid Traffic Mastery Study Guide to ensure you pass the course with flying colors
- Credential Badge & Certificate to display on your website & social media pages
- 1 Final Comprehensive Certification Exam