Welcome to Intermediate Google Analytics
Ready To Go Beyond The Basics? This Tactical Training Course Will Let You Watch Over The Shoulder Of One Of The World’s Leading Google Analytics Experts.
Enroll in this Google Analytics course to learn how to:
- Master attribution so you know exactly how your channels work together and how your users convert.
- Get 10x more out of the basics you already know: custom dimensions, custom metrics, event tracking, etc.
- Draw out advanced insights from your content analytics, form analytics, social analytics and PPC analytics.
- Produce enterprise-level reports using Data Studio.
- Unlock all of the potential of enhanced ecommerce to make smarter product, placement and promotion decisions.
This Course Is Right For You If
- You already understand the basics of Google Analytics.
- You want to better measure your visitors, content performance and user experience.
- You want to spend your advertising budget more effectively.
- You want to build smarter, more useful reports and dashboards.
- You want to really understand enhanced ecommerce.
- Custom dimensions, custom metrics and calculated metrics sound like fun to you.
- You want to learn how to get more out of this powerful analytics tool.
This course is probably not for you, if
You have never logged into Google Analytics (LOL)
What Skills Do I Need for This Course?
You should be using Google Analytics weekly for at least a few months, or else be familiar with another Analytics platform like Adobe.
You can still attend this course if you are new to Google Analytics, but you will be overwhelmed with new knowledge and use cases! (That’s not necessarily a bad thing)
In Google Analytics you should know:
- How to track events
- How to configure goals
- What a dimension and a segment is
Not required, but bonus:
- Other marketing theory and platform knowledge
- Google Tag Manager knowledge
You’re probably overqualified if you:
- Already can easily explain differences in custom dimension scopings
- Know every work-around to sampling
- Could easily go into Google Analytics and deliver business recommendations in 5 minutes
Join This Google Analytics Masterclass
CXL Institute brings you intensive online training course led by world renowned analytics expert, Charles Farina.
After just 8 classes, you’ll have Data Studio expertise and advanced Google Analytics skills.
You’ll be able to:
- Identify and build audiences.
- Implement rich attribution modeling (i.e. no more “last click”).
- Do powerful customizations.
- Draw out cross-device and mobile app insights.
- Wield enterprise ecommerce capabilities.
At the end of the day, this course is going to make you a smarter, more data-driven marketer. (It’s going to make you a lot of money, too.)
Intermediate Google Analytics Classes
Class 1: Audiences (Advanced Segments)
Advanced segments allow you to create powerful audiences that tailor the entire platform to your needs.
Class 2: Attribution & Remarketing
Last click? This session is all about understanding and visualizing the real story behind how your users convert. Learn how many touches occur, how long it takes and how all of your channels work together. Plus, learn about powerful integrations with AdWords and DoubleClick that will have an immediate impact on your ROI.
Class 3: Custom Dimensions, Metrics & More
You need to understand how to use custom dimensions, custom metrics, calculated metrics, event tracking and non-pageview-based tracking.
Class 4: Content Performance
Content is more than just a pageview. We will cover advanced content analytics, form analytics, media tracking and social/blog analytics. Find out what is really happening on your website.
Class 5: Custom Reports & Data Studio
The majority of this session will be spent on Data Studio, part of the Google Analytics 360 Suite, which provides free enterprise reporting capabilities. Learn how to connect to all of your data (social, email, Google Analytics, etc.)
Class 6: Enhanced Ecommerce
Enhanced ecommerce is one of the most powerful additions to Google Analytics in recent years. True product merchandising, internal promotion insights, product list insights, product positioning insights, etc.
Class 7: Audits, Data Quality and QA
It is extremely rare to come across an implementation that is correct. This class will cover years of experience to help you: find and fix common implementation issues, and use debugging tools.
Class 8: Mobile App & Cross-Device Analytics
This class will show you how to track your users across devices, sites and apps. We will cover integrations and use cases for fully utilizing Google Analytics if: you send email to your users, have a mobile app, or have a logged-in experience.
You Will Also Get 9 Introductory Google Analytics Videos
In addition to classes, you’ll get access to snack-size video lessons on the fundamentals of Google Analytics when you enroll. That way, you’re prepared to dive deep into the data with Charles.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Why Digital Measurement Matters
- What Should We Measure?
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Data Quality
- About Outliers
- Data Sampling
- Cross-Device Issues & User IDs
- Using GA to Fix Business Problems
- Dimensions & Metrics
Course publish year: 2017
Sales page (more info) | Archive page
ConversionXL – Intermediate Google Analytics Contains: Videos, PDF’s
Download Files Size: 1.68 GB
Direct Download Links Below
This content is locked
Login To Unlock The Content!
If some downloads are not working, please ask for a mirror link from me via chat or email.
If this course helps you, please purchase it from original author, that would be nice from you.